Our mission is for CRM Online to harness emerging technological advances to leverage a competitive advantage for our customers. The philosophy that our company has adopted in the pursuit of this goal is one of adaptability and flexibilty.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of products and professional services to ensure users get the support and results they need, with a focus on integrating sales, marketing, support and finance operations. Encouraging a joined up team work approach to help everyone work smarter not harder.
• Business Analysis – Our process starts with requirements and analysis of key business needs. We then recommend some appropriate solutions (technology, process and people led) that will deliver some quick wins.
• Project Management – Our project managers will manage all aspects of the implementation including project resources, budget, timescales and risk.
• Implementation – Using Prince2 Methodology we ensure that all aspects of your CRM implementation (Scoping, System Requirement & Design, Statement of Work, Installation & Configuration, Data Upload, UAT and Go-Live) is a successful and hassle-free experience
• Training – We provide various delivery methods including ‘onsite’, ‘train the trainer’ and web based remote training. We incorporate an industry Best Practice approach in system function and design to ensure we diminish implementation risk, ensure user adoption, and maximise Return On Investment.
• Support – We provide telephone, e-mail, onsite and on-line support during and after you “go live” with the system. Our support team will have knowledge of your particular implementation allowing for fast and effective response.
• Data Migration & Cleansing – We assist with the migration of existing data into the new system whilst cleansing and removing duplicate records.
• Integration - We look at business processes, existing investments in current systems and where necessary deliver and support integration.
• Upgrading & Enhancement – We provide consulting and support for upgrading and enhancements as a result of business expansion, acquisitions and/or the adoption of new features and modules.
For more information on what we can do for your company please contact us for more information.